Reports menu is the biggest PART OF the application. There is a lot of useful things we can produce from the data being entered to the system as post-flight reports.
Leon delivers reports, which authorities will be asking you for.
Examples are as follows:
- Flight Time Limitations and violation reports
- CO2 emission
- Cosmic Radiation Dose report
- ICAO part B
- PAX Work
A lot of different reports are available for internal purposes, like:
- Block Time by Function (shows how many block hours every crew member has flew in given period of time on particular function on the airplane)
- Crew Block Time (summarize totals)
- Crew Days, Crew Duty, Crew Duty by Route show utilization of your crew
- Personal Flights List (for pilot’s logbook)
- Many reports concerning flights statistics to measure your company effectiveness like Aircraft Flights, Cancelled Legs, Delays, Empty Legs, Top Destinations
- OPS reports like Flight Watch Summary, Fuel Report, Top Handling Agents, etc.
We know we cannot predict all possible reports you might want to have from the system, but we have created export to Excel functionality to allow you manipulate this data in a more sophisticated way. This is particularly useful for Customizable List of Flights which literally can produce any information from the flight you might consider useful.